Thursday, September 4, 2014

By insulting Imran khan the cricketer you people are making yourself a big joke


I am a layman in politics and don’t understand political intricacies well. In fact, except one or two legendary politicians of our country, politicians have never been my favourite personalities. I don’t nurture any negative feelings about any politicians but frankly speaking, for some unknown reasons, politics and politicians have never been my subject of interest. 

In that sense, Imran Khan's political journey has never attracted me and I have no interest of what the Lion is doing in politics. I never wanted Imran to join politics and I wanted his contribution more in world and Pakistan cricket. Though, I think that, Immi will achieve bigger feats in politics as because you will not find a determined man as him.

But to question Imran Khan’s cricketing abilities , his achievements as a cricketer and his contributions towards Pakistan cricket is noting but stupidity. Some of the comments regarding the cricketer Imran Khan from his own countrymen have been simply funny and annoying. I question their cricketing knowledge and creditability as a cricket follower. By insulting the cricketer Imran khan you people are making yourself a big joke! In fact, at present, there won’t be any idiots like you people in this world.

Thank You
Faisal Caesar 

1 comment:

  1. This is love which every one feel for Imran when someone try to insult Imran Khan. We are Pakistani therefore, we have also interest in his politics and U know I was maintaining a blog named "Cricket Controversies" but when Imran started his political career seriously, I forgot about blog and started promoting him on Facebook and twitter.

    ReplyDelete