Tuesday, January 24, 2012

If I can do it then why not you?



The packet you see in the picture above is a packet full of medicines which are needed for general purposes to treat a patient. This packet will be gifted to Joynal Abedin’s Mymensingh’s ‘Mamtaz Hospital.’ I requested two pharmaceutical companies,Beximco and Incepta, to come forward and help Joynal Abedin’s hospital with medications. Beximco responded today and Inshallah Incepta too will come forward.

Joynal Abedin is a hero and for which he demands respect and also help from all corners of our society, especially the rich. I’m a simple guy and not rich but wished to help him according to my abilities. I have lent my helping hand for his hospital via Pharmaceutical companies.

If I can do it why not you?

Thank You
Faisal Caesar

No comments:

Post a Comment