Saturday, August 13, 2016

Welcome back Lionel Messi, but.....

I was sad to watch Lionel Messi cry. I was crestfallen when he retired from international football. I'm glad that he decided to return again.

But somehow, I'm unable to appreciate his decision. Somewhere, I feel, it was a well staged drama to escape the angry reaction of the public back at home. Even though, I admit, deep down, I guessed about it and gave a post at Facebook two months back.

If it was a drama then, did Messi need to do such? He should've faced the heat and move on boldly like Cristiano Ronaldo. Every day, CR7 is trolled miserably by the fans and journos. His team Portugal aren't as good Messi's Argentina. Still, he is moving on.

In terms of boldness, Messi is nowhere near CR7. In my opinion, Messi, as a footballer, is better than CR7. But he's not as strong a personality like CR7.

I guess Diego Maradona was right, Messi has no personality.


Welcome back to international football Leo by securing zero marks in dignity and full marks in Dramabaazi.

Thank You
Faisal Caesar 

No comments:

Post a Comment