Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Pakistan v England, 3rd Test, Day 4 - The final day is expected to be a cracking one


Mohammad Hafeez has never been one of my favorite batsmen and I always considered him as a good batsman against the mediocre attacks and of course, I have always regarded him as a flat track bully. But I can’t but praise Hafeez’s knock of 151 against England in this Test match. It was scored against a quality attack, on a testing pitch and under pressure. 

His knock helped Pakistan to take a competitive lead in this Test match and I have not seen England to chase down more than two hundred runs in the subcontinent since 2010.

But it’s hard to write-off this England team which has shown enough fighting spirit and the nerve to fight it out till the last minute. I shall be happy if England level the series as their spirited displays so far in this series deserve something better.

Whereas, Test cricket will be benefited if England and Pakistan make this Test match a nerve-wrecking one.

Thank You
Faisal Caesar 

No comments:

Post a Comment