Monday, June 27, 2016

Copa America 2016 - I have sympathies for Lionel Messi and Argentina, but not for the Argentine fans of Bangladesh


If you can't deliver the best for your country, you're simply great, but not the greatest of all time. Performance at club level matters, but performing for your country on the biggest stage matters the most and winning the World Cup is the ultimate accolade.

The Argentina fans of Bangladesh led by morons named Rajib Hasan and Debobrata or what's his name, I am not sure, are nothing but blind and duffers without any sense of respect for other teams and I'm sorry to say, they lack the appropriate knowledge of soccer, it's history and the definition of greatness.

Sometimes I feel, Argentina loses only for the Bangladeshi fans who trigger premature celebrations even before they lift the trophy. Only the fools do such. And their filthy remarks and disrespect towards Brazil and other teams is absolutely unacceptable.

I respect Argentina and I have my utmost sympathies for Lionel Messi. His tears touched my heart deeply and I wish him the best for the upcoming La Liga season.

But I've no sympathies for their ugly fans. They deserve it and they'll continue to digest the same until and unless they learn how to behave and respect others.

Thank You

Faisal Caesar 

No comments:

Post a Comment